Technically it is Tyranny



Technically speaking....


Just something of Note:

Aside from the high point of my channel breaking the 2k sub mark after so long, the thing I wanted to point out in this image is the blue banner I found on my Youtube Creator Studio this morning.

Now normally this would seem innocent enough I suppose, if it were not for the recent actions of Youtube and other Social Media to seriously curtail Freedom of Speech on the Internet. Namely, the scrubbing of Alex Jones from pretty much ALL of Social Media, and the censorship of other high profile Conservative speakers such as Gavin McInnes or Milo, Youtube personalities such as Sargon, and pretty much anyone who disagrees with the Far Left Social Justice Warrior Agenda.

Now you may think that this has nothing to do with you. Which at this point in time it may not seem like that it does, but if someone doesn't warn you of where this path leads then when it actually does have something to do with you, you can't say you were not informed.

It doesn't matter which side politically you come down on. Not standing up and speaking out against Censorship will eventually lead to you yourself being censored either by the System or such a climate will arise that you self-censor your opinions to avoid being ostracized by the politically correct moral outrage mob.


It is something you should think about or you might find yourself in a very real world version of George Orwell's 1984, and before you realize what has even happened, Google, Twitter and Facebook will be telling you that 2 + 2 = 5.

The Tyrannical Forces in the World, (and yes that is a very real thing) learned back in the 30s, 40s and 50s that enforcing a hard tyranny lead to their destruction. One need to only look at the fate of Nazi Germany and the Communist Soviet Union to see where that path ends. Since then, those who seek to rule over their fellow man have learned that there is a great deal of truth to the old visualization of the Frog and the Pot of Water. A slow rolling, soft tyranny built over time is the game, one that these people have been planning for a fair number of years.

Already, in today's politically charged climate, even standing up in support of one's national homeland has been labeled evil by the Far Left. One only needs to examine the treatment of Donald Trump and those who support him, or the Nationalist movements of Brexit and the Yellow Vest Movement in France.

The Yellow Vest Movement itself is a case study in the making about how Government responds to people who protest tyrannical policies.

Now I realize that some people may not agree with my own politics, and that is completely okay with me. They have the Right to disagree, and I will defend their right to speak about it until my last breath

But what does all this have to do with the Blue Banner you ask?

Since it's inception, Social Media has been about people connecting. Youtube has been part of that. People find a particular channel they enjoy, they subscribe and usually end up following that Content Creator on other forms of Social Media, because let's face it, Youtube's notification system isn't the most operational thing in the world and it never has been. I first noticed there was a problem when the sharing buttons were removed from the Live Stream Dashboard in the Creator Studio.



While this doesn't seem like that big of a deal, it increases the amount of work it requires to share my live streams. The link also usually doesn't post the image and title correctly when you do share it on places such as Facebook or Google+ so one has to figure out other ways to properly inform potential viewers what the stream concerns. I've come up with my own solution but it requires even more work on my part to share my live streams when I first go live which in turn increases the amount of time before I actually have a chance to turn on the camera. I compensate for this time lapse with an image with music playing while I spend the time to share the streams.

After tweeting Team Youtube about this and getting an answer which wholly implied that it is a problem with my equipment/software (which it most assuredly is not) I realized what it is happening. Seeing this Blue Banner is ominous to me then because it connects in with my suspicion that Youtube is beginning to limit the tools that make it easier for Content Creators to reach their audiences.

This combined with the Adpocalypse and the over reaching Demonetization of videos that have nothing to do with political views is very suspect. I had a large amount of live stream replays Demonetized simply for nothing other than there may have a scantily clad female character on the thumbnail which itself is a click bait tactic. (I mean why wouldn't I if I wanted people to come watch my videos and live streams?)

Now I'm not saying that this action by Youtube is politically motivated, but as it comes at a time when we are entering the 2020 Election Cycle in American Politics, it sure does seem highly suspicious to me.

Have you ever been a follower of Content Creator on other forms of Social Media, let's use Twitter as an example, seen that your favorite CC liked a video then you yourself went to check that video out? I know I have.

This action by Youtube limits the reach of Content Creators and it is intentional.

In 2016, Youtube learned the lesson that Conservative channels with millions of followers could indeed have an impact on people's perceptions over the drivel that Mainstream Media assaults our senses with on a daily basis. This lead to the the banning of Alex Jones in my estimation as Jones, despite what you may think of him, had a huge reach across many forms of Social Media. Meanwhile Mainstream Media would have you believe that the Presidential Election was influenced by $4800 worth of Facebook ads. That alone is is so utterly laughable that calling it McCarthyism is an understatement. #RussiaRussiaRussia

How does this affect my Youtube Channel?

Well it makes it harder to reach my Core Audience by requiring far more work for me to reach them. My income, at this time, depends entirely on reaching that audience and growing it.
I don't make it a point on my channel to speak about politics (even tho in the past I used too), even though I am completely unapologetic about being a conservative. I will not bow down political correctness. It goes against everything I believe makes the United States the greatest country in the world.

==============================

Social Media:


Support:

Youtube Gaming (Join as Channel Member)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floating Grass Fix for Skyrim and Creation Kit

Skyrim SE: Mighty Nine's Photo Studio Player Home

ARMORED UNDIES