Getting Raped by the Corporate Music Cocksuckers

Recently I posted a mod to replace the in game music for Fallout 4. My aim was to use cover tunes of the sort of music I want to hear.
NO... I am not going to use pop/hip hop/house music. That shit is all CRAP!

The point was to replace the in-game music with tracks that will not catch Content ID claims on My Youtube Live Streams. My channel is monetized so sharing the small pittance of pennies I make with a bunch of over-paid Corporate Cocksuckers isn't My idea of what I want to happen. In fact I am doing everything I can to ensure that it does not happen.

"But it is not about the money, it is about the gameplay"

Sure, they say that because they are not trying to make some sort of living off of AdSense. When you have some sort of medical condition that prevents you from working a normal job such as I do, those few pennies add up and the absolute LAST thing I want to be doing is Revenue Sharing the 20 cents or 50 cents I make off My live streams.
I want to have the Gameplay but I also want to have good music that doesn't cause My channel problems.

"But Nine just make your streams not have ads and it will be okay"

Sure, eventually that is what I want to do is to go ad-free, but I don't see these naysayers lining up on My Patreon even to put in a dollar a month! When I reach my goal of $1000 a month on Patreon then I can take My Channel Ad-Free. and I am very very serious about that.

"So what happened to the mod you had posted?"

I took it down because one of the cover tunes which I used actually caught a Content ID claim which I personally think is bullshit, but it is what it is. So I am rebuilding the mod again, and posting each new song I use on My channel as a Test Music video to see if it catches a Content ID claim. So far I got past the claims on the cover of DIO's Rainbow in the Dark, and am now waiting on another one to replace 2 Minutes to Midnight which I thought was clean but there was a backing track used in the track which popped the claim.

Once I have it all put it back together, then I will release the mod. My testing ground is after all My Live ultimately even with the music test videos. If a stream gets a content ID claim it tells Me which track is causing it and I can replace that one track with another.

So we'll see how this works out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floating Grass Fix for Skyrim and Creation Kit

Skyrim SE: Mighty Nine's Photo Studio Player Home

ARMORED UNDIES